Chaggy's Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Blog from Mile High

Well it's been a few days and a few states later I find myself in Colorado for tonight's game between the Rockies and the Sox. I'm writting this blog today instead of eating an early dinner to please one very picky reader, and I know that you'd never cheat on me; you should have made the road trip with me, (road trip, I only flew 35 minutes) well there's always next year. Well let's start the blog with some jeers and cheers
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
My first Jeer is to Anna for thinking of cheating on me, don't think about it, you know you'd regret it later
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Jeers to that F^&%in$ fan while I was at the Ballpark in Arlington who stole that ball from that 4 year old. And then just to sit there and watch the game after that happened. I'm sorry if i'm annoyed right now and I'm glad this hotel has internet access because I'm going to rant right now. Baseball isn't drawing younger fans and I wonder why, look at this what parents would want to put their 4 year old child in this situation, Anna would you want our kids in this situation, then again i'd kill the guy if he tried to do that. As I heard on Mike and Mike in the morning, I'd die if my car didn't have XM radio, and they were saying exactly what I thought, you see adults catch home runs and then they hand them to little kids and some of the times they aren't related. This brings me to a story that I love to tell that is the honest to goodness truth. I was at the saturday game int he first time Atlanta played the Red Sox at Fenway Park. I was over by Pesky's pole watching BP, Greg Maddux caught the ball and I asked for it and he flipped it to me. Without notice this guy next to me leans over and grabs the ball and takes off. Maddux being the class act he is gets another ball and he hands it right to me. Plus he gave that guy a mouthfull as he was taking off.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Cheers to reggie Sanders for being the class act that he was and going into the crowd to present the 4 year old with some balls, a bat and I'm told an autograph picture, all I could see was a box and a bat so i have no knowledge on what was in the box, if somebody like Anna who may have been watching the game on TV give me a heads up on what was in the box.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Cheers to ESPN for finally putting Stat Girl back on ATH and JEERS for tring Zach. I now see why Tony cut him I was annoyed then but now I can see that Tony knew what he was doing, wow that's a first.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Tonight is game 5 in the NBA playoffs and i have to agree with a quote that Woody Paige said, tonight will be the first time in NBA history where there was a 5 game sweep.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Sawks fans hold your breath as Curt Schilling has an MRI on his ankle, if the ankle is danaged at all we're looking at 8-10 weeks without him. Being the baseball expert I can tell you that if he needs time off it will be for the better because after he was nailed on the ankle by a Blue Jay off of his right ankle. Sure this injury goes back to his time with the D-Backs but we need to think this is the ankle on the foot that he pushes off of so he needs to get that to 100%.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
That's the blog for today, hopefully i'll catch a good Sawks vs Rockies game, Anna will have coverage of the A's vs Cards game for us tomorrow.
~Chaggy

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger cerri said…

    our kids???? in your dreams, sweetheart. in your DREAMS.

    and yes, i would SO cheat on you. without even thinking about it.

    i wouldn't even fly 35 minutes, sorry. flying scares me. although i'm sure there's things we could do to occupy ourselves for that time to take my mind off flying, but...well mwahahaha i'm gonna stop now.

    ok, a's vs cards game. cards won, of course, they're undefeated when i'm in the building. the strike zone was retarded, and matt morris made two mistakes that went over the left and right field walls, but other than that it was a good game. i dyed my hair red for the occasion.

    btw, chag, get on AIM i have an idea for you

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    Chag,

    I got some bad news. Anna's cheating on you. With me. lol j/k -Justin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home