Chaggy's Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Last blog until Monday

So my readers such as Anna don't think that I've fallen off of the face of the earth, I arrived back in New England safe and sound and I won't be updating the blog until I'm in Chi-town on Monday. Now onto today's sports blog.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Red Sox Nation why aren't you complaining about Curt Schilling? No I havne't lost my mind but we have to think here for a second, Bronson Arroyo has one bad start and we jump all over him, then Curt has that great outing last night and nobody screams at him, red Sox Nation, I'm at this moment not proud to be a member. If you can't remain constant with your complaints then I'm ready to leave Sox Nation and take off and join the Cardinal Crew. I can't believe this; Why are we so quick to jump on Bronson yet come up with excuses for why Curt didn't pitch so well. Oh maybe it was his ankle, maybe he was tired; when Kim went down with his back we were ready to throw him out of Boston. Nation pull yourself together. The Red Sox have lost 2 straight games to the Rockies for the first time in the Red Sox career. You have to go back to 2000 which was the last time the Rockies beat an AL team twice in a row. Tito your time as Sox Manager may be done very early
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
That's the blog for today, I'll talk to you guys on Monday.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger cerri said…

    the cardinals crew is the kids fan club for six year olds. you might not want to join that.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    darn, i was hoping you'd fallen off the face of the earth

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger cerri said…

    come on chag, you have to have access to a comp at QU. it's a college. they have computers. find one. and your best buddy hasn't been checking your email i don't think. tell him to reply to it when he gets it.

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger cerri said…

    he isn't checking your email, chag!!!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger cerri said…

    chaggy. it's monday. where are you.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    Chaggy, it's tuesday now and you still aint updated.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger cerri said…

    i saw you were on AIM and i IMed you and it wasn't you. it was some person who i didn't know. and it made me sad. and i'm already very sad. because i got my hair cut. and my hair is all GONE!! :( :( :( :( :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home