Chaggy's Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Post number two for today

I'm stealing this from Alex Shelley's blog, for those who have no clue who he is he is a wrestler who wrestles for NWA-TNA and Ring of Honor, this is a riot. To protect his Screenname I have used my screenname
<><><><><><><><><><>
The anti message.
So people, I'm gonna try and clear this up right quick. It's been great talking to some of you, but I saw Jacobs posted an entry on some formal IM etiquette. Ettiquette. Edikit. Whatever. And I now feel compelled to do the same. I'll make sure to post a much longer update this week dealing with Spanky madness, Foley giving me a DDT, and getting my car stuck on Tim Hortons sidewalk. But for now, let us examine the occassional retard that IMs me.

Cheetor1707: hi
Chagjohn: hello.
Cheetor1707 signed on at 3:41:53 PM.
Cheetor1707: ur Really alex shelley
Cheetor1707: ?

(Now honestly, is it that hard to type "your"? But furthermore, why in the world would ANYONE want to pretend they're an indy wrestler anyway? Much less me?)

Chagjohn: why wouldn't I be?
Cheetor1707: well people pretend top be people a lot

(Once more, notice the horrible punctuation. I was an English major at one point, so this stuff jumps on my last never. Again, I ask, why would anyone pretend to be someone else ONLINE? Yeah, you're gonna get laid that way.)

Chagjohn: um. well, I don't.
Cheetor1707: could u send me a autographed photo?
Chagjohn: if you'd like to buy an 8 x 10.
Cheetor1707: buy?
Chagjohn: buy.
Cheetor1707: das not koo
Chagjohn: really? how do you expect me to pay for the photo, exactly?

(Apparently, random retard here expects me to send them free stuff. Now, under the right circumstances, I perhaps wouldn't be so disinclined. But for now, I'm incredibly broke, and it's winter, so my 8 x 10 tree isn't in season. What were they expecting? "Here's a photo. Would you like some money out of my wallet as well?")

Cheetor1707: could i ask u some questions
Chagjohn: Why don't you answer mine first?
Cheetor1707: well i understand about the photo thing
Chagjohn: What do you want to know then?
Cheetor1707: whats ur real name?
Chagjohn: Why in the world would I tell you that? What's it matter anyway?

(I think my response says it all right there. Honestly, we're dealing with a total mongoloid here.)

Cheetor1707: lier
Cheetor1707: u aint shelley
Chagjohn: If you say so, captain.
Cheetor1707: lol

(So, of course, because I don't give dude the name on my birth certificate, he's hot. He'd probably carve it into himself with the end of a hot coat hanger or something anyway. And lol has to be the worst series of letters ever.)

Chagjohn: So are you just trying to be retarded or what?
Cheetor1707: WTF u aint Sheellley u ar e probaly some kid tryin to act like him
Chagjohn: Dude, fine. Then don't talk to me.

(As our dimwitted friend fumbles his way through the English language, the conversation is concluded.)

So, after taking the time to give an example of what people SHOULD not do, I hope the extra three minutes of my life will make a difference. Furthermore, if you're going to rip on me in the comments section down here, at least explain why you're reading my journal to begin with. I don't get why you'd be interested in taking time to take this in, then proceed to try to bury me, you little abortions that got away. And with that, I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. This snow sucks. Ciao! ~AS




~Chaggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home