Chaggy's Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Quinnipiac Guru tries to get more than one pick right

Here are the matchups for this weekend in the No Fun league;

NFC:

#1 Eagles
vs
#6 Vikings


#2 Falcons
vs
#5 Rams


AFC:

#1 Steelers
vs
#5 Jets


#2 Patriots
vs
#3 Colts
<><><><><><><><><><>
I am going to pick the Eagles over the Vikings just because I can't see the Vikings winning another playoff game. The Falcons will defeat the Rams seeing I have Falcons v. Pats in the Super Bowl I can't change that now. The Steelers will make short work of the Jets and the game won't even be close. And the Patriots win a shootout oer the Colts as Troy Brown will intercept Manning on the final drive and run it back for a touchdown. ~~~How do you like that Anna?
<><><><><><><><><><>
Let's do a quick Chags and Zags.
<><><><><><><><><><>
First seeing I know that some member of the ATH staff reads this, WHERE DID WOODY'S BLACKBOARD GO? Zags to ATH for TELLING WOODY TO GET RID OF IT BECAUSE IT WAS TOO DISTRACTING.
<><><><><><><><><><>
Zags to my horrible picks from last week; 1-3, ouch!
<><><><><><><><><><>
Zags to a certain reader of this blog, no it isn't you Anna or Justin there are other people who read this, who decided to tear apart my latest edition of Blitz. Wow.
<><><><><><><><><><>
Zags to everybody who blew up the Randy Johnson thing. it wasn't that big, get over it. If somebody came up to me with a camera I would push you out of the way, ofcourse I'd do that after modeling in it for a few seconds.
<><><><><><><><><><>
Chags to the vacations plans I've already made for St. Louis, Chicago, and Orlando. Going to be a fun Chag Summer.
<><><><><><><><><><>
Well that's the blog for today, leave some,
~Chag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home