Chaggy's Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2004

A Pure Jeers and Cheers version of Chaggy's Blog

To make up for yesturday today is basically going to be a Jeers and Cheers
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Jeers to Red Sox nation for continuing to hop on Bronson Arroyo, in his last 6 starts he has had 2.36 runs a game for support, not even Pedro can win with those numbers. Give him some slack
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Jeers to Tito Francona. Can you learn to manage this team, myself and i'm sure anybody in Red Sox Nation could be a better manager, BRING BACK GRADY!
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Cheers to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and their fans. Finally they're getting more than 10,000 people to go and see a game. I think that people finally realized that there is a team in Tampa Bay not named the Lightning.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Jeers to ESPN 2 for covering the NHL Draft, why cover it if there isn't going to be a season next year?
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Jeers to the Orlando Magic for not making Emeka the number 1 draft pick, what were you people thinking. Also Jeers for not picking me number 1. I was waiting for my phone call and I didn't get it, I'm still waiting.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
Jeers to me for thinking that I was going to get drafted
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
This is something else, Cheers for that iddiot in Texas for doing the right thing and sending the ball back to that little kid, it may have been a little too late, but I still think he's an ass.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
cheers to the Mets for doing what I didn't think they could do and that is beat the Yanks, how about a sweep today/tonight.
/*-/*-/*-/*-/*-
That's the blog for today, leave some.
~Chaggy

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    "Jeers to ESPN 2 for covering the NHL Draft, why cover it if there isn't going to be a season next year?"

    Chag, you're a communications major. You'll get it someday. Even if there may not be a season next year, there may be. A draft is a newsworthy event.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home